Next Level Construct was founded in 2010 upon Brendon’s return from the UK where he ran his own loft conversion company; Next Level Lofts. Next Level Construct was initially formed as a commercial construction company, and in the first year grew from a few builders to 15.
Business was booming, however, Brendon wasn’t getting the satisfaction he was looking for and missed the close working relationship with clients that he had whilst in the UK. Slowly, through quality work and strong referrals Next Level Construct transitioned into a full contract renovation and extension business for residential clients.
In 2014 Brendon took an unexpected call from Damo and Jo requesting him to be their builder on the THREE’s television series The Block. After some initial hesitation, Brendon decided to take the plunge and step out of his comfort zone to do something he never thought he would do. This was an amazing and challenging experience for Brendon and the Next Level Construct team. The Block tested timelines, pushed boundaries and really opened Brendon’s eyes to a new way of renovating and project management. Timelines and schedules have always been important to Brendon and the team at Next Level Construct so it was important that Brendon knew he had quality tradesmen that would go the extra mile to ensure Damo and Jo reached all the required deadlines each week. The Block tested and taught the Next Level Construct team many skills and gave them great memories. Damo and Jo were a fantastic couple to work for while the focus was always on delivering quality there were plenty of laughs along the way. The Block was definitely one of the most interesting building experience’s Next Level Construct has been involved in.
In 2018, Next Level Construct has a team of six office staff, four site foreman and seven builders.
OUR VISION & VALUES
- An environment of Trust and Honesty that always encourages truthfulness and admitting when we are wrong.
- Belief in ourselves and one another to achieve our goals in accordance with our values
- Integrity in all situations, whatever the pressures, wherever we may be and no matter the potential consequences
- Respect for one another including our clients, our staff and our sub-contractors.
- Our vision is to continue to grow and develop the business into Auckland Homeowners’ residential construction company of choice. This will be pursued through our commitment to core values, building practices and expertise.